Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Antibiotics are commonly used during pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding which can often upset the balance of good bacteria in the gut and breastmilk. Qiara probiotics can help restore good flora during and after antibiotics.
As a mum, or mum to be, you understand that your gut health and microbiome influences your baby and may be impacted by factors including diet during pregnancy, medicines, birth mode and feeding choices.
Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding contains a probiotic strain, isolated from breastmilk, formulated for mums like you.
How Qiara supports mums and babies
Qiara benefits mums during pregnancy and breastfeeding and provides support to their babies through her breastmilk. Qiara can:
- Maintains and supports healthy pregnancy
- Maintains and supports maternal health
- May help to relieve or reduce breast pain and discomfort associated with mastitis, and provide mastitis relief during breastfeeding
- Help restore good gut and breast milk flora during and after antibiotic use, important for C-section or GBS positive mums and their babies
- Improve healthy digestive system function, before, during and even after pregnancy
- Maintain and support gastrointestinal system health
- Help improve good bacteria growth
Seek medical advice if mastitis symptoms persist for more than 12 hours or you to start to feel unwell.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you are taking during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester